Article Text

Download PDFPDF

Acute pancreatitis due to zinc phosphide ingestion.
  1. P. S. Sarma,
  2. J. Narula
  1. Department of Medicine, Jawaharlal Nehru Hospital & Research Centre, Pradesh, India.


    The case of a young woman is described who suffered from acute pancreatitis related to the ingestion of zinc phosphide. This unusual complication was successfully managed with conservative treatment.

    Statistics from

    Request Permissions

    If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.