The use of aerosols containing volatile hydrocarbons in conditions of poor ventilation can result in accidental overexposure which can cause central nervous system effects and hepatic injury. We present a case in which inadvertent usage of an adhesive spray used to make greeting cards resulted in vague neurological symptoms and abnormal liver function tests both of which fully resolved on discontinuation.
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.