Article Text


Toxoplasma encephalitis in a raw steak eater
  1. P. J. Hollins,
  2. B. I. Hoffbrand,
  3. I. M. Haffajee


    A case of adult acquired toxoplasma encephalitis is described. The patient was in the habit of eating raw or very lightly cooked steak, and could have obtained her infection from this source.

    Statistics from

    Request permissions

    If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.